- Position: Thạc sĩ Tâm lý học
Master of Arts
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling from Texas State, San Marcos, Texas, the United States
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Texas A&M, College Station, Texas, the United States
National Certified Counselor (NCC) from the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) in the United States, 2017
Areas of Specialization:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Emotion-Focused Therapy
- Member of the Play Therapy Association, Chi Sigma Iota, and Psi Chi (Honors Society in American Psychology)
With over 6 years of experience in the field of psychology, Mr. Pham Tien Dung specializes in providing psychological counseling and therapy for adults dealing with issues such as stress, anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder.
Mr. Pham Tien Dung is dedicated to contributing to the improvement of mental health within the community and supporting the development of the professional psychology counseling field in Vietnam.
“I believe that clients are the ones who understand their issues and resources best, and they have the ability to address their issues more effectively. In that context, therapy is a process where the therapist assists the clients in learning how to sit with difficult emotions, gain better insight into what is happening both externally and internally, and take practical actions that lead to meaningful changes in their situation, aiming towards long-lasting happiness and fulfillment.“